If you are looking for a rewarding career, A&R Services may be the right fit for you. As an employee, you will have the opportunity to work in a flexible and supportive company who provide high-quality commercial cleaning, security, or soft facilities services to clients across various industries.
It all started 13 years ago as a small ironing company and now A&R Services are a multi-award-wining soft facilities provider. We work across Wales, Bristol, and the Southwest of England. We are continually expanding our client base and developing innovative approaches to running the business.
At A&R Services our staff are our greatest asset, so we make sure our team are looked after, including regular company events. We aim to create a positive working environment where everyone feels included and has fun.
We have increased our commitment towards sustainability in general and have achieved the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems certification and are integrating sustainable practices into the company’s operations in several ways. In addition to carbon offsetting, we are focusing on reducing our carbon footprint, improving our waste management and that of our clients, using eco-friendly cleaning products, and increasing the number of hybrid and electric vehicles within our fleet.
Here are some reasons why you should consider joining the A&R Services team:
- Professional Development: A&R Services is committed to investing in its employees’ professional development. As a new employee, you will receive comprehensive training, no experience needed, to help you develop the skills and knowledge needed to excel in your role. We also offer ongoing training and development opportunities to help you progress in your career.
- Competitive Pay: A&R Services offers competitive pay and benefits packages to attract and retain top talent. We understand the value of our employees’ hard work and dedication and believe in paying you accordingly.
- Positive Work Environment: A&R Services nurtures a positive work environment that values teamwork, collaboration, and open communication. As an employee, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of individuals who are passionate about delivering exceptional service to our clients.
- Career Growth Opportunities: A&R Services offers its employees a range of career growth opportunities. Some of our Leadership team started in the business as cleaning operatives and have worked their way up. We have a clear career progression path that allows employees to advance within the organisation and take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Work-Life Balance: A&R Services understands the importance of work-life balance. We offer flexible planning options to help employees effectively balance their work and personal lives.
- Employee Wellness Programme: The EAP scheme offers A&R employees and their immediate family access to 365-day, round-the-clock support, therapy, and counselling including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy sessions from a team of highly trained CBT professionals. The scheme can offer support with stress, anxiety, bereavement, financial well-being, tenancy, and housing issues and includes a range of other beneficial support systems for employees and their families.
Our Service Areas:
- Commercial Cleaning – schools, further education, offices, industrial, retail and hospitality, healthcare.
- Additional cleaning services -hard floor cleaning, biomisting and deep cleans.
- Security – manned guarding, mobile patrols, keyholding, and alarm response.
- Janitorial Supplies – cleaning chemicals, cleaning equipment, waste management, and safety and signs.
- Washroom Services – sanitary bins, towels and hand dryers, soap and soap dispensers, and air fresheners.
- Pest Control – rodents, flies, and wasps.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, growing, and reputable company that values its employees’ contributions, contact Lucy-Ann Williams, Business Support and HR – Our People | Responsible Employer | Soft Service Provider (ars-services.co.uk)